Innovation Challenge Business Plan Competition is organized in each innovation summit. Total four innovation summits are organized in collaboration with various local institutions. The idea behind this competition is to provide students an entrepreneurial platform to showcase their innovations and share knowledge to collaborate with industry and entrepreneurs and thus to recognize the commercial viability of their idea and winning cash prizes.
• Rs. 10000/ first award
• Rs. 5000/ second award
Note: Cash Prizes are sponsored by Thermosole Industries Lahore
Venue: UET Peshawar
• Date: 16-17 November, 2016
Department of Management Sciences, Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University
Get your idea assessed through Indus Venture
• Submit a final report not more than 10 pages.Click here to see sample http://www.irp.edu.pk/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Presentation-Format.pdf
• Registration fee is Rs 1,000 / per idea
• Fill out the necessary details in registration form – Click here for Registration https://docs.google.com/a/irp.edu.pk/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdyncDStH4A801RaY7XirteC7RS0QLZlqKy75nMaObFTbvxIg/viewform
Note: Indus Venture charges processing fee to assess projects and finalize for final completion in summit.
Who can participate?
• Each team can have a maximum of four members.
• Students from any HEC recognized university are eligible to participate in the competition.
• Participating teams will have to come up with an innovative project idea and a ready prototype.
• Teams will need to submit a complete final report.
• Teams will be required to display and present their projects on the final day of the event.
About the judging criteria:
• Teams will be selected by the panel of judges from Academia and Industry.
• Selected teams will be evaluated on the basis of originality, degree of innovation, potential Impact on local industry and economy, number of customers served and revenue earned.
• The decisions of judges would be final and teams would not be allowed to challenge the decisions.
Mode of Payment for Processing Fee:
Please post crossed cheque/draft in favour of “Institute of Research Promotion” at the address: Suit No. 11, Floor No. 7, Central Plaza, Barket Market, Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan. OR Online transfer in
“A/C 01300060007894”, Faisal Bank Garden Town Branch, Lahore-Pakistan
Contact: Dr. Gul Shahzada Khan,email@example.com– 03355920537 – Dr. Farman Ali Khan, firstname.lastname@example.org – 03339724044
See details: http://www.innovationsummit.net/sbbu
Support for Ideas
• Commercialization Support from IRP Network
• Free Poster Display of Ideas in Innovation Summit
• Education and Training for Entrepreneurship by Mentors
• Referral to Business Incubation Centers
• Financial Support by Funding Agencies and Investors
Support from Indus Venture, USA
Indus Venture, USA is consultant organization for startups, business incubation, ventures and investments. Indus Venture, USA has been working for last 25 years in Silicon Valley setting up companies and arranging investments.
Indus Venture has very rigorous and tested program for leading ideas into business and large companies. See www.indusventure.com
University Road, Peshawar, Pakistan-25000,