KAAWISH`18 is two day event organized every year at UET PESHAWAR by Literary And Debating Society Uet Peshawar
KAAWISH provides great opportunity to Art lovers to show their talent and creativity.
This time KAAWISH Brings to you:
(I was created to create)
• Art Exhibition
o Dry Flower Arrangement
• Art Competitions
o Live Painting
o Live Sketching
o Live Calligraphy
o Best out of waste
o Face Painting
o Henna Competition
o Glass Painting
o Mix Media
• Digital Art Competition
o Poster Designing
o Logo Designing
o Business Card
o Spot Photography
o Short Video Competition
General Rules and Regulation of KAAWISH’18 by Literary and Debating Society UET Peshawar
1. Registrations deadline shall strictly be followed.
2. All participants will receive Certificate of Participation on closing ceremony.
3. Winner of each competition shall be awarded with the Cash Prize along with Certificate of appreciation and shield whereas the runner up shall be awarded with only certificate of appreciation and shield.
4. Participants of all competitions are required to be present at the stated venue 15 minutes before the event time.
5. Participants must not attempt to manipulate the rules and regulations to their advantage.
6. Decision of respected judges will be final and cannot be challenged. Pressurizing the judgement panel or management team for alteration of results shall lead to disqualification of the respective team.
7. Distracting or interfering with any competitor, officials, judges or management team shall also lead to disqualification.
8. Use of indecent language, derogatory remarks about important personalities, national institutions, political parties, religions, religious places etc. during the event shall lead to disqualification.
9. Any participant found involved in any type of cheating during competitions through any means will be disqualified.
10. Use of tobacco or any other drugs (narcotics) at event place is strictly prohibited and may result in disqualification.
11. Bringing any sort of weapon for any purpose to venue is not allowed.
12. Bringing any material related to political, religious or sectarian thoughts to venue is strictly prohibited.
13. Hooting in the venue and political , religious and sectarian slogans shall be strongly discouraged and any participant found doing so shall be disqualified
14. The above rules and regulations also apply to the visitors/spectators of UET Peshawar or any other institution.
15) Exhibition items will be displayed on both days. You will hand over your exhibition items of paintings, sketching, calligraphy, dry flower arrangement and model on 12th and 13th May 2018.
16) Only females are allowed to participate in Henna competition.
17) Be sure to collect your exhibition items (paintings, sketching, calligraphy, dry flower arrangement and models) on the last day of event, otherwise LDS will not be responsible for any loss.
For Further info contact :
Talhat Khan 0310-5379312
Wajhee Ullah 0332-8930715
Imran Khan 0342-0910401
UET Peshawar University Road, University Town, 25000
0342-0910401, 0332-8930715, 0310-5379312Contact For Reservation