Win 250,000/- worth of cash prizes, trophis and certificates.
Submit your Art Entries by 4th November, 2016.
For details regarding the event, please visit
“MY BEAUTIFUL CITY/VILLAGE”
Category – I: 4 – 6 years
Category – II: 7 – 9 years
Category – III: 10 – 12 years
Category – IV: 13 – 15 years
Category – V: Special Needs & Marginalized (4 – 9 years)
Category – VI: Special Needs & Marginalized (10 – 15 years)
30 cash prizes will be awarded to 5 winners from each category.
(Category I – Category VI)
1st Prize: Rs. 10,000 – Display in Exhibitions across Pakistan – Certificate of Excellence
2nd Prize: Rs. 8,000 – Display in Exhibitions across Pakistan – Certificate of Excellence
3rd Prize: Rs. 6,000 – Display in Exhibitions across Pakistan – Certificate of Excellence
4th Prize: Rs. 4,000 – Display in Exhibitions across Pakistan – Certificate of Excellence
5th Prize: Rs. 2,000 – Display in Exhibitions across Pakistan – Certificate of Excellence
Note: All winners will be awarded cash prizes and trophies by DULUX and Gold Fish.
1. Each school submitting a minimum of 75 artworks will receive a special ‘Art for Change School Trophy’ upon conclusion of the competition and exhibition.
2. Certificate of Appreciation will be awarded to each participating school for making a positive impact through participation.
3. Certificate of Appreciation will be given to one coordinating official from each school in ‘Art for Change’ competition.
4. Certificate of Participation will be given to each participating student.
5. Each selected participant for exhibition will receive an additional ‘Certificate of Excellence’.
6. Discovering New Artists will arrange exhibitions in 2 cities across Pakistan. (Lahore and Islamabad – venues will be disclosed soon).
SUBMISSION DEADLINE AND DETAILS
Starting Date: 4th September, 2016
Deadline: Sunday 4th November, 2016
Each Submission: PKR 300/-
Cash is accepted for schools in Lahore & Islamabad ONLY.
For all other cities, fee can be submitted through the following ways;
a. Bank Draft drawn in the name of “Discovering New Artists”.
b. A Cross Cheque or Pay Order in the name of “Discovering New Artists”.
c. Direct fee transfer in our bank account. (receipt should be sent with artwork)
Account Title: Discovering New Artists
Account # 0545 7901 2525 03
Bank Name: Habib Bank Limited
Note: Cheque/Pay Order/Receipt of the Direct Bank Transfer has to be delivered along with the artwork on submission.
Attach the “Artwork Submission Form” at the back of your artwork, and send your artwork along with fee receipt to;
‘Art for Change’ submissions
Discovering New Artists
50-E, Sui Northern Gas Cooperative Housing Society,
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan 54600
Helpline: +92 322 410 2159
RULES & GUIDELINES
1. This is a national child art competition and exhibition and welcomes submissions from all schools and individuals.
2. Eligibility of participants ranges from 4 – 15 years of age.
3. Participants may submit upto a maximum of 2 art entries with each entry having a separate submission process. (Separate Fee & Submission Form)
4. Only A3 size (12”x 17”) sheets should be used for all types of artworks. Any other size will automatically be disqualified.
5. Any medium or a mix of various mediums can be used.
6. Incomplete submission form will not be accepted.
7. All work should be original or will result in disqualification.
8. Works of art must be labeled using the art work submission form which should be filled in fully and neatly. Any art work received without the form would not be accepted.
9. The entries will be judged by Discovering New Artists and a panel of senior artists.
10. Discovering New Artists holds the right to reject any applicant without reason.
11. The selected art entries will go on a permanent online art gallery at www.discoveringnewartists.org/artforchange
12. Discovering New Artists reserves copyrights on all submitted pieces. No artwork & entry fee will be returned or refundable.
13. All work will remain the property of the Discovering New Artists which may use, sell, or exhibit them for appropriate non-profit making purposes within its own activities.
14. Discovering New Artists is not responsible if some works do not reach them.
15. All entries should be dropped off at the school office or mailed to Discovering New Artists before the deadline.
16. All schools are responsible for submitting a separate list of participants in order to receive the participation certificates. (mandatory)
a. Art entries from Private school students shall give an opportunity to the marginalized students to participate in the competition for free of cost.
b. In the last 2 years, you gave a chance to 3,500 underprivileged children to participate for free of cost.
Empower your counterparts!
0322 410 2159Contact For Reservation